众人是孤独的 发表于 2009-8-16 10:27:50

旅人计划:Pegasus Prime安装方法(内附种子)

本帖最后由 众人是孤独的 于 2009-8-17 09:47 编辑

目前在以每秒1KB-50KB不等的极快速度孤单一人连接着这个种子.为了能让大家玩上特此我一定要拼了老命把这个版给拉下来.
这个种子还是我从SB网翻了 5页后才找到的...
我把种子发上来 大家测试下 可能我这边离得太远 速度总是上不来.
Windows Install Instructions:

Make sure to copy ./CD-ROM drivers/cdenable.sys to %systemroot%\system32\drivers\ or you'll keep getting an error message (also 64 bit windows hate sheepshaver anyhow so good luck with that).

In order to get sheepshaver installed, you'll need to browse to .\tools

Install the following-

gtk-2.12.9-win-2.exe

If you want it mounted Virtually install your favorite CD/DVD Emulator, I included Daemon Tools Lite:
daemon4303-lite.exe (includes optional spyware, so uncheck those options toolbar, search, etc.)

Then mount the disc PP_DISK1.mds

I also included a mdf2iso convertor mdf2iso.exe, if you need the game in a more universal format for burning.

If you need to save space the Image files ./Images can be compressed to about half their size by running the Compress.cmd file I included.

The preferences are already setup for an install in C:\Sheepshaver run the included SheepShaverGUI and change options to your liking (they are currently set at bare minimum RAM 128 CD Drive E:\ non-full screen 640-480 Window too). To switch between CDS as this is a SDL Application hit alt tab or windows key, and then mount/insert a new disc if problems read more detalied instruction set)

Linux Install Instructions:

Find the latest sheepshaver and its required elements for your distro (some 64 bit ones are available even)

NON PPC-MAC Instructions:

Find the Latest Sheepshaver, probably best to look here:

http://emaculation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Mac Hard Drive Image Setup:

I won't be covering this as its very time consuming but for this game as well as the Legacy of Time DVD version I put everything I needed to download outside of the actual OS files in ./Tools/Mac Stuff

If you want you can use the harddrive images I included in ./Images they are setup for the journeyman power pc games already and:
Mac OS 8.1.hfv (Use the Mac OS 8.1 ROM)
Mac OS 9.hfv (Use the Mac OS 9 ROM)
PPC_HD.hfv

Network Setup:

In order to get network up and running find you network adapter, click add protocol browse to the ./Ethernet drivers directory and select the relevant INF file in the subfolder of the system you are running this on. (For XP/Vista use Win2k folder) Linux users will have to use SLIRP.

Click on Apple - Control Panels - More - TCP/IP

Connect via Ethernet

Configure Manually

enter the information for your network here including the DNS servers in teh Name Server addr part.

you can get this information easily by typing without the quotes "ipconfig /all" in windows

Hit File Close save, and I included an Install of Internet Explorer 5 for testing.Windows Install Instructions:

Make sure to copy ./CD-ROM drivers/cdenable.sys to %systemroot%\system32\drivers\ or you'll keep getting an error message (also 64 bit windows hate sheepshaver anyhow so good luck with that).

In order to get sheepshaver installed, you'll need to browse to .\tools

Install the following-

gtk-2.12.9-win-2.exe

If you want it mounted Virtually install your favorite CD/DVD Emulator, I included Daemon Tools Lite:
daemon4303-lite.exe (includes optional spyware, so uncheck those options toolbar, search, etc.)

Then mount the disc PP_DISK1.mds

I also included a mdf2iso convertor mdf2iso.exe, if you need the game in a more universal format for burning.

If you need to save space the Image files ./Images can be compressed to about half their size by running the Compress.cmd file I included.

The preferences are already setup for an install in C:\Sheepshaver run the included SheepShaverGUI and change options to your liking (they are currently set at bare minimum RAM 128 CD Drive E:\ non-full screen 640-480 Window too). To switch between CDS as this is a SDL Application hit alt tab or windows key, and then mount/insert a new disc if problems read more detalied instruction set)

Linux Install Instructions:

Find the latest sheepshaver and its required elements for your distro (some 64 bit ones are available even)

NON PPC-MAC Instructions:

Find the Latest Sheepshaver, probably best to look here:

http://emaculation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Mac Hard Drive Image Setup:

I won't be covering this as its very time consuming but for this game as well as the Legacy of Time DVD version I put everything I needed to download outside of the actual OS files in ./Tools/Mac Stuff

If you want you can use the harddrive images I included in ./Images they are setup for the journeyman power pc games already and:
Mac OS 8.1.hfv (Use the Mac OS 8.1 ROM)
Mac OS 9.hfv (Use the Mac OS 9 ROM)
PPC_HD.hfv

Network Setup:

In order to get network up and running find you network adapter, click add protocol browse to the ./Ethernet drivers directory and select the relevant INF file in the subfolder of the system you are running this on. (For XP/Vista use Win2k folder) Linux users will have to use SLIRP.

Click on Apple - Control Panels - More - TCP/IP

Connect via Ethernet

Configure Manually

enter the information for your network here including the DNS servers in teh Name Server addr part.

you can get this information easily by typing without the quotes "ipconfig /all" in windows

Hit File Close save, and I included an Install of Internet Explorer 5 for testing.

众人是孤独的 发表于 2009-8-16 10:28:28

只要这个版一下好 我就做一个 国内最完整 最全的旅人计划合辑

diablohh 发表于 2009-8-16 13:14:23

恩 期待

深绿 发表于 2009-8-16 22:01:39

没人在翻译吧,那我来翻好了,可别重复劳动了~

damahu79 发表于 2009-8-16 22:04:02

眼晕= =

众人是孤独的 发表于 2009-8-16 22:08:14

太好了 有人翻了~`太棒~大家等着下 国内首发 国内最全的旅人计划全集吧

深绿 发表于 2009-8-16 22:49:52

Windows系统下安装指南
确保将光盘目录下的cdenable.sys 复制到 系统根目录\system32\drivers,否则你将会一直收到一个错误信息。

为了安装sheepshaver,你要进入\tools目录下,运行gtk-2.12.9-win-2.exe

为了载入光盘镜像,你需要一个虚拟光驱,这里以Daemon Tools Lite为例

然后载入镜像PP_DISK1.mds

我附带了一个mdf2iso转换器:mdf2iso.exe,如果你想要用一种更通用的格式烧录这个游戏的话。

如果你想要节约空间,图像文件,/images可以被打包,节约一半空间。运行Compress.cmd即可

还要运行C:\Sheepshaver下的SheepShaverGUI ,更改选项。

因为这是一个SDL应用程序,为了在CDS之间切换,可以先按Alt tab或者windows键,然后插入新的光盘。

————————————————————————————————————————————————
我就只翻译了windows系统的一部分(应该没人用mac吧),而且也不是完全翻译过来的,好多专有名词也不知道对不对,草草翻译了一下,见谅...

众人是孤独的 发表于 2009-8-17 09:04:54

{:4_127:}等下好就去试下~这个97妇科版当年只发售了MAC和PS的 不知道这家伙的WINDOWS版PP是去哪弄的~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 旅人计划:Pegasus Prime安装方法(内附种子)